STUDY: 24,000 kids a year are treated in hospital emergency rooms because of shopping cart-related injuries.
The Binxy Baby Shopping Cart Hammock ™ is fully safety tested and comes with every feature to make shopping with baby enjoyable and safe.
SAFETY CERTIFICATIONS & TESTS
We have worked hard to create a product that provides a safe and secure place for your baby while you shop. We are fully compliant with the US Consumer Product Safety Improvement Act (CPSIA). Safety is extremely important to us at Binxy Baby and we want you to feel confident about using your Shopping Cart Hammock.
- Use and Abuse Mechanical Hazards Test – 16 CFR 1500.50
- Impact Test – 16 CFR 1500.51(b)
- Torque Test – 16 CFR 1500.53(e)
- Tension Test – 16 CFR 1500.52(f)
- CPSIA Section 101(f) – Lead in paint/similar surface coating material
- CPSIA Section 101(a)(2) – Lead in accessible substrate material
- Flammability tests according to 16 CFR 1610 and 16 CFR 150.3(c)(6)(vi), and Canada Textile Flammability Regulations
- Toxicity Test: Acute oral toxicity, skin irritation, eye irritation. 16 CFR 1500.3, 1500.41, and 1500.42
- Lead content requirements for surface coatings - Canada Consumer Product Safety Act
- All components are tested and proven free from harmful substances
- Free from phthalates
- Free from heavy metals
- 16 CFR 1500.50 small parts use and abuse test compliant
- Load tested up to 100 pounds
- California Proposition 65 compliant